[Free PDF] 12th Std Book-keeping and Accountancy Book PDF | Maharashtra State Board 12th Std Book-keeping & Accountancy Book Pdf Download
Dear Students, Here we provide Maharashtra state board 12th Std books Free Pdf for students. Here you will get the Maharashtra state board 12th Std Book-keeping and Accountancy Book Free Pdf.
12th Std Book-keeping and Accountancy Book Free Pdf Summary
12th Std Book-keeping and Accountancy Book Free Pdf Summary- The Government of Maharashtra established the Maharashtra State Textbook Production and Curriculum Research Bureau in 1967, commonly referred to as Ebalbharti, to take responsibility for providing quality textbooks to all classes of students studying under the Maharashtra State Board.
The Grade 11 syllabus covers subjects related to sole proprietorship and basic accounting concepts. Course for class 10th. The 12th Std covers the issues of partnership firms, not-for-profit organizations, issuance of accounting shares of company accounts, analysis of financial statements, bill of exchange and computer in accounting.
Great care has been taken to present the subject matter in a simple manner so that the students can easily understand the concepts and content of the article. Similarly, the textbooks will be of great help to the students who have no commercial background but are pursuing further studies in Commerce.
Overview – 12th Std Book-keeping and Accountancy Book Pdf
|Board Name||Maharashtra State Board of Secondary &|
Higher Secondary Education
|Book Publisher||E- balbharati|
Download Here – 12th Std Book-keeping and Accountancy Book Pdf
Other 12th Commerce Subject Textbook Pdf,
- 12th Std Maths Book Part-1 Pdf
- Class 12th Information Technology Book Pdf
- 12th SP Textbook Pdf
- Class 12th Economics Book PDF
- 12th Std Organisation of Commerce and Management Book PDF
- 12th Std Math-2 Book PDF
12th Std Book-keeping and Accountancy Book Syllabus
- Introduction to Partnership and Partnership Final Accounts
- Accounts of ‘Not for Profit’ Concerns
- Reconstitution of Partnership (Admission of Partner)
- Reconstitution of Partnership (Retirement of Partner)
- Reconstitution of Partnership (Death of Partner)
- Dissolution of Partnership Firm
- Bills of Exchange
- Company Accounts – Issue of Shares
- Analysis of Financial Statements
- Computer In Accounting