Class 12th Political Science Book Pdf – Dear Students, The subject of Political Science provides you with a broad understanding of the power structures and the system of government. Below we have uploaded Maharashtra State Board 12th Std Political Science Textbook Pdf is very useful for study.
Overview – Class 12th Political Science Book Pdf
|Maharashtra State Board of Secondary &
Higher Secondary Education
Summary – Class 12th Political Science Book Pdf
Class 12th Political Science Book Pdf Summary- The Government of Maharashtra established the Maharashtra State Textbook Production and Curriculum Research Bureau in 1967, commonly referred to as Ebalbharti, to take responsibility for providing quality textbooks to all classes of students studying under the Maharashtra State Board.
The 12th class textbook looks at the contemporary world since 1991. This includes the various events that have taken place in the world since 1991 and introduce you to the various conceptual debates that have taken place in the context of globalization. Issues like environment, sustainable development, poverty, and gender are some of the humanitarian issues that we need to address. These, along with the challenges to national integration are dealt with, both as issues of concern and their relevance in the Indian context. (political science class 12 book pdf)
How does the government address all these issues? This is looked at in the chapter on Good
Governance. Finally, this book provides you with a survey of India’s foreign policy.
Download Here – Class 12th Political Science Book Pdf
Other 12th Arts Subject Textbook Pdf,
- Class 12th Maths Book Part-2 Pdf
- 12th Std Environment Book Pdf
- Class 12th History Book Pdf
- 12th Std Geography Book
- 12th Std Math-1 Book PDF
Class 12th Political Science Book Pdf Syllabus
- The World since 1991
• Understand the developments in international
relations in the post-cold war era.
• Understand the growing importance of
humanitarian issues, problems of terrorism and
the rise of multipolarity and regionalism.
• Develop the ability to understand and analyse
the various changes that have taken place in the
age of globalisation in the areas of economics;
politics; science and technology and society and
- Humanitarian Issues
• Introduce the students to contemporary issues
like environment and sustainability, poverty and
development and gender issues.
• Develop the ability to analyse this contemporacy
issues in the Indian context.
- National Integration
• Inculcate values of national identity and national
• Understand the various challenges to peace,
stability and national integration faced by India.
- Good Governance
• Understand the rethinking in traditional
approaches to public administration.
• Understand the various dimensions of good
governance in India.
- India and the World
• Understand the evolution of Indian foreign
• Develop the ability to analyse India’s relation
with various countries.